This article explains how to get Scapple v1.4.1 free of charge on your PC. Follow the direct download link and instructions below for guidance on installing Scapple v1.4.1 on your computer.
Table of contents
- Scapple System Requirements
- How to Download and Install Scapple v1.4.1
- Required files
Information about the software
Do you remember writing down your thoughts on paper? Did you draw lines between similar ideas? Scapple is a virtual sheet of paper that allows you to write on it and draw lines between them. Scapple is a virtual paper that allows you to make notes and connect them with lines or arrows.
Your thinking can be combined however you wish. Scapple won’t force connections. All notes are equal. It’s up to each note to decide which notes have connections. You are free to play with your ideas and experiment with their integration.
Notes can be created by clicking anywhere on the page and connecting ideas with just a few clicks. Scapple, unlike real paper can be moved around and there is always enough space.
Scapple is characterized by the following:
- Make Connections
- Notes can be made anywhere
- Completely freeform
- Stack notes in columns that are related to ideas
- You can customize the look of your notes
- You can easily move and arrange your notes
- Full screen mode
- Export your ideas or print them
- Scrivener allows you to drag notes into Scrivener
Scapple 1.4.1 System Requirements
- macOS 10.15+
- Windows 8+ 32-bit or 64 bit
How to download and install Scapple version 1.4.1
- Click on the download button(s) below and finish downloading the required files. This might take from a few minutes to a few hours, depending on your download speed.
- Extract the files. For more information on extracting files, please refer to this article. QWERTY is always the password to extract!
Start Setup.exe to install the software