This article will demonstrate how to free download and install Minitab V21.2 for PC. You can follow the instructions and download link to install Minitab V21.2 on your computer.
Table of contents
- Minitab v21.2 System Requirements
- How to download and install Minitab V21.2
- Required files
More information about the software
Minitab Statistical Software is able to analyze past and current data to find trends, predict patterns, reveal hidden relationships between variables, create stunning visualizations, and even tackle the most difficult challenges and opportunities.
The possibilities are limitless when you have powerful statistics, industry-leading analytics and dynamic visualizations at your disposal.
Mini has the following main features:
- Analysis of measurement systems
- Analyse of Capability
- Graphical analysis
- Hypothesis tests
- Control charts
- *Graph Builder
- Binned scatterplots, boxplots, bubble plots, bar charts, correlograms, dotplots, heatmaps, histograms, matrix plots, parallel plots, scatterplots, time series plots, etc.
- The 3D contour and rotating 3D plots are available in both contour and rotation.
- Probability and probability distribution charts
- Automatically update graphs as data change
- Use brush graphs to discover points of interest
- Export: TIFs and JPEGs.
- Descriptive statistics
- Z-test for one-sample, one-, and two-samples of t -tests. Pair t-test
- One- and two-proportions tests
- Poisson rate tests, one- and zwei-sample
- One and two variances testing
- Correlation, covariance
- Normality testing
- Outlier test
- Poisson goodness-of-fit test
Minitab v21.2 System Requirements
- Operating system: Windows 10
- RAM*: 64-bit systems: 4 GB of memory or more recommended
- Processor Pentium 4 or AMD Dual Core processors with SSE2 technology
- Hard Disk Space: 2 GB (minimum) free space available
- Screen Resolution: 1024 x 768 or higher
- Connectivity: An internet connection is required for activation of trial and single-user licenses
How do I download and install Minitab v21.2
- To download the files, click on the button(s) that appears below. Depending on your download speed, this may take a few minutes or several hours.
- Extract the downloaded files. This article will help you learn how to extract. The password to extract will always be: QWERTY!
Run Setup.exe. Install the software