This article explains how to get the full version Microsoft Office 2023 free of charge on your computer. To install Microsoft Office 2023, please follow the steps and download link.
Table of contents
- Microsoft Office 2023 System Requirements
- How to Download and Install Microsoft Office 2023
- Files required
Microsoft Office 2023 (codename Office 16) is a version of Microsoft Office personal productivity software, and the successor of Office 2013. It was officially released on September 22, 2023. The preview release of Windows for Office 365 was announced at Chicago’s Ignite conference on May 20, 2023. This beta version is only available to Office 365 users. Office 2023 features include the ability for users to create, edit, save and open files in the cloud from their desktops, as well as a search tool called “Tell Me”, using new intelligent commands. These new commands are available for Word and PowerPoint. It also allows them to collaborate with others connected to Office Online to write in realtime. This feature is essential for team collaboration across multiple locations and countries.
Other minor features include Insights, a tool integrated with Bing to obtain information contextualised by the web, new types of Excel charts (such as treemaps, pie charts, cascade charts, box-plots and histograms), and a data loss prevention (DLP) tool, available for Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
The graphical interface of Office 2023 remained almost unchanged compared to the previous version, Office 2013. Office 2023 inherits Office 2013, which used the same Microsoft graphics language. However, it uses a flat graphic interface to make the suite more mobile-friendly.
Microsoft Office 2023/System Requirements
- 1 GHz processor
- 2GB RAM
- 3 GB free disk space. Better to have some extra space in case you need it for temp files
- Minimum screen resolution: 1280×800
- Windows 7 SP1 operating system or above; Work best with latest operating systems according to Microsoft
- The browsers used should be the latest versions or the versions immediately preceding the latest versions
- At least .Net 3.5; preferred 4.5 LCR
- A Microsoft account (which naturally comes with a OneDrive Account attached).
How To Download and Install Microsoft Office 2023
- Click on the download button(s) below and finish downloading the required files. Depending on how fast you are downloading, it might take several minutes to an hour.
- Extract the downloaded files. If you don’t know how to extract, see this article. The password to extract will always be: www.mysoftwarefree.com
- Before you proceed, make sure that all files related Microsoft Office 2013 2023 or later have been uninstalled.
- Open “Software Files”, choose your language, and then download the software.
- Select “Install Office” and then select “Ok”. Wait until Office 2023 is installed.
- Once the process is complete, you can go to the “Utilities Tab” and choose “Word”. Once they ask for you to activate, click exit and then exit from Microsoft Word.
- Next, under the utilities tab, choose Office Retail => VL. Once it finishes (it will say “Completed”) select “Activate Office”.
- Once you get the “ACTIVATION SUCCESSFUL” message, you’re finished!
- Now you have Microsoft Office 2023 full-featured installed on your computer.