This article will show you how to install Microsoft Office 2013 on your PC. For assistance in installing Microsoft Office 2013, follow the instructions and direct download link below.
Table of contents
- About the software
- Microsoft Office 2013 System requirements
- How to Download and Install Microsoft Office 2013
- Required files
More information about the software
Microsoft Office 2013 is the 2013 Microsoft Office personal productivity tool for Microsoft Windows. This version (codename Office 15), replaces Microsoft Office 2010. Office 2013 adds touch input support, extended file formats support, and a redesigned interface. The new interface is based upon the Microsoft design language. Users have also seen the ribbon interface layout since the previous version. Office 2013 dropped support for Windows XP Windows Vista Windows Server 2008, Windows Server 2008, and Windows Server 2008. This signals a new era for Windows operating system, Windows 8 and 10.
Office 2013 was created in 2010, as Microsoft was working on Microsoft Office 2010. After some screenshots had been leaked in March 2011, the build 2703.1000 (Milestone 2) became public on May 16, 2011.
The biggest changes are:
- Microsoft Word has the ability to insert audio and video online and distribute documents online.
- Excel added a filtering tool for data, the ability of converting Roman numerals in Arabic numbers, and integration of advanced trigonometric formulas.
- PowerPoint now includes new templates, models, and transition effects.
- Outlook introduced the most noticeable changes, including a new view of scheduled operations
- OneNote also features a splash screen.
Microsoft Office 2013 System Requirements
- Processor running at least 1 GHz
- 1 to 2 GB of RAM (depending on architecture, 32 or 64 bits),
- 3 GB free space
- DirectX compatible graphics card
How do I download and install Microsoft Office 2013
- After clicking the download button(s), you can finish downloading the files. Depending on the speed of your download, it may take between a few minutes and a few hours to complete.
- Extract the files. This article will help you learn how to extract. The password to extract will always be: www.mysoftwarefree.com
- Open “Software Files” folder and then run “setup.exe”. Select “Install now” and follow on-screen instructions to install Office 2013.
- Microsoft Office 2013 2013 Full Version is now installed on your PC.