This article will demonstrate how to get the full version iCare Data Recovery Pro v8.4.6 completely free of charge on a personal computer. For instructions on how to install iCare Data Recovery Pro v8.4.6, follow the link below.
Table of contents
- About the software
- Requirements for iCare Data Recovery Pro v8.4.6
- How to Download and Install iCare Pro v8.4.6
- Files required
More information about the software
iCare Recovery Pro Professional Windows Data Recovery Software. With just three easy steps, you can recover files from corrupted or formatted drives.
iCare Data Recovery successfully restored all files deleted from the recycle bin. It received a 100% score for its ability retrieve documents, images, and audio.
The main features in iCare Data Recovery Pro’s are:
- Format Recovery
- Data Recovery Off Local & External Drive
- Powerful Data Recovery Utility
- Recover Data from Various Storage Media
- Recover Deleted Files Fast Scanning
- Files from Memory Card can be recovered
iCare data recovery Pro v8.4.6 system requirements
- Operating System: Windows 11/10/8.1/8/7/Vista/XP; Windows Server
- CPU: 1GHz (32bit or 64bit)
- RAM: RAM: RAM at least 256MB (1024MB Recommended).
- Hard Disk Storage: Over 100M available space
How do I Download and Install iCare Data Recovery Pro v8.4.6
- Once you have finished downloading the files required, click the download button. Depending on the speed of your download, this might take between a few minutes and a few hours.
- Extract the files. This article will help you learn how to extract. QWERTY will always be the password to extract.
Run Setup.exe and install the software