This article will show you how to free download and install Stellar Toolkit For Data Recovery v10.5.0.0 on your PC. To install Stellar Toolkit Data Recovery version 10.5.0.0 on your PC, please follow the instructions and direct download link.
Table of contents
- About the software
- Stellar Toolkit for Data Recovery v10.5.0.0 System Requirements
- How to Download Stellar Toolkit for Data Recovery Version 10.5.0.0
- Files required
Information about the software
Advanced data recovery software for recovering data from Macs, Windows, Linux, and Synology drives.
A virtual machine may experience data loss due to unexpected shutdown, hypervisor malfunction or human error. Stellar data recovery toolkit allows you to mount a virtual machine (VMDK/VDI, VHDX, VHDX), and retrieve the lost data.
One reason a system may crash or fail to start is because of an OS update issue, a hardware problem, and/or a software bug. Unless data is recovered from storage media, the data on a crashed/unbootable system can be lost. Stellar data Recovery Toolkit can create a USB bootable recovery USB to give you access to the crashed computer and retrieve your data.
Stellar Data Recovery Toolkit is compatible with all storage drives: hard drive and solid-state drives, USB flash memories, hybrid storage devices, portable drives, memory cards, optical storage and Synology drives. After entering the BitLocker password and Startup key, it can also recover data from encrypted BitLocker(r), drives.
The toolkit can reconstruct an inaccessible RAID array by using parameters such as disk order, start sector of RAID, stripe/block size, etc., and then scan the RAID volume to recover the data. It can also provide probable values for RAID construction if the parameters are not known, thus allowing data recovery.
The toolkit also recovers data from a virtual machine by mounting the VM image and scanning it like a physical storage. The toolkit can scan all visible partitions on the virtual machine. It can also search for missing partitions and scan them to recover data. The toolkit has the ability to recover data from VMDK (VDI), VHD, and VHDX photos.
Stellar Toolkit for Data Recovery’s main features are:
- Virtual Drives (VMDK, VDI & VHDX), can be recovered.
- Restores lost and inaccessible RAID 0, 5, or RAID6 arrays.
- Data Recovery from Synology Drives (BTRFS) file system
- Supports NTFS and APFS as well as Ext4 & other file systems.
- Compatible with Windows 11, 10 and 8
Stellar Toolkit Data Recovery Version 10.5.0.0 System Requirements
- Processor: Intel compatible (x86, x64)
- Memory: Minimum 4 GB (8 GB recommended).
- Hard Disk 250 MB to install files
- Operating System Windows 11, 8.1. 8, 7, Windows 10.
How can I download and install Stellar Toolkit Data Recovery v10.5.0.0
- Click on the download button(s) below and finish downloading the required files. Depending on how fast you are downloading, it might take several minutes to an hour.
- Extract the files. Learn how to extract the files. QWERTY will always be the password to extract.
Run Setup.exe then install the program