This article will guide you through how to install WYSIWYG.com Web Builder on your Windows PC. Follow the direct download link and instructions below for guidance on installing WYSIWYG Web Builder on your computer.
Table of Contents
- About the software
- WYSIWYG. Web Builder (v17.1.2). Requirements
- How to download and install WYSIWYG web builder (v17.1.2).
- Required files
WYSIWYG Web Builder has a huge set of tools for both beginners and professional designers/developers.
What’s new for 2023?
- This tool allows you to make your web pages easier to search engines. You can access the SEO Assistant via the Page menu.
- Robots.txt contains instructions for search engine crawlers. It specifies which parts of a website crawlers will be allowed to search. You can either allow/disallow the entire website or set up rules for each individual folder.
- A Table Of Contents consists of a list linking to different sections of a page. They are particularly useful for pages that have a lot of content.
- Your websites can feature lightweight, scalable and interactive Lottie animations.
WYSIWYG web Builder (v17.1.2). System Requirements
- Windows 7/8/10
- Processor: Pentium IV+
- RAM: 1GB RAM
- 100 MB of free hard drive space
How To Download and Install WYSIWYG Website Builder (v17.1.2).
- Once you have finished downloading the files required, click the download button. Depending on the speed of your download, it may take several minutes to several hours.
- Extract the downloaded files. This article will help you learn how to extract. QWERTY is the password for extracting.
Run Setup.exe and install the software