This article shows you how to download and install the full version of TunnelBear VPN v4.6.0 for free on PC. Follow the direct download link and instructions below for guidance on installing TunnelBear VPN v4.6.0 on your computer.
Table of contents
- About the software
- TunnelBear VPN v4.6.0 System Requirements
- How to Download and Install TunnelBear VPN v4.6.0
- Required files
About the software
TunnelBear is a virtual private network (or VPN for short).
When you turn it on, all your device’s incoming and outgoing data gets routed through a secure server which protects it with Grizzly-grade encryption.
That means when an internet service provider, network owner, or even hacker tries to snoop on your browsing activity, all they’ll see is garbled, unreadable junk.
This process also changes your IP address (it’s kind of like your internet phone number) to stop anyone online from seeing your real physical location or tying your activity back to you directly.
TunnelBear shouldn’t change your browsing experience unless you’re tunnelling to a country that’s really far away. For example, if you connect to a country halfway around the world, your browsing has to travel long distances before it reaches you. That can make pages load slower than usual, so unless you need to access something specific, select Fastest in TunnelBear’s country selector to connect to the fastest available server.
If you’re regularly slowed down by your internet service provider when watching videos or playing games, TunnelBear can actually speed up your connection by not allowing them to see what you’re doing (and slow you down if they don’t like it).
The main features of TunnelBear VPN are:
- Vigilant Mode
- Closest Tunnel
- Always On
- No Logging
- Lightning Fast Speeds
- Safe WiFi Protection
- Worldwide Network
- Encrypt your connection, everywhere
- Strong Encryption
- 500MB Free
- Multiple Devices
TunnelBear VPN v4.6.0 System Requirements
- Windows 7 (Service Pack 1)
- Windows 8.1
- Windows 10 Anniversary Edition
- macOS 10.15+ (Catalina)
How to Download and Install TunnelBear VPN v4.6.0
- Click on the download button(s) below and finish downloading the required files. This might take from a few minutes to a few hours, depending on your download speed.
- Extract the downloaded files. If you don’t know how to extract, see this article. The password to extract will always be: QWERTY!
- Run Setup.exe and install the software}