This article explains how to get the full version Of Thea For SketchUp (v3.5.1201) for free on your Windows PC. The instructions and direct download link below will guide you in installing TheaFor SketchUp v3.5.1201 to your computer.
Table of Contents
- About the software
- Thea For SketchUp Version 3.5.1201 Requirements
- How to download and install Thea for SketchUp v3.5.1201
- Required files
More information about the software
Thea for SketchUp allows interactive rendering to be done either in the SketchUp view or inside Thea.
Additionally, with the use of Interactive Region Rendering, you can select and render a region of the SketchUp view, providing ultra-fast feedback for complex scenery.
With the addition of NVIDIA’s and Intel’s artificial intelligence denoisers, it is also possible to make use of denoising while in Interactive Mode.
SketchUp’s advanced Thea Material Editor has been integrated into SketchUp. It brings all the unique and innovative features of Thea Materials.
SketchUp’s simple and easy-to-use user interface was used to design the interface.
It is very easy to add Thea Models to a scene. The viewport makes it even simpler and more fun to edit. You can access all proxy materials and modify them with a single click.
Proxy material editing allows for the possibility to revert to the default materials.
Proxy creation is an easy process that converts fbx, dae and other 3d files to Thea Models. It can be used to insert your scene.
You can save these models in Thea Content Browser folders. Then you can organize them however you want.
The main features of Thea For SketchUp include:
- Spectral Renderer
- Batch Render Tool
- Point lights (Omni, Spotlight, IES)
- High-quality, ready-to use assets available
- Automatic Exposure
- Stereoscopic rendering
- Out-of-Core Rendering
- SECTION: CUTS
- LIGHT EDITING TOOL
- ADVANCED SHADE CATCHER
- RESUME RENTING
- Windows 8.1/10 /11 64bit, Intel SSE3 (or compatible)
- for Presto GPU Nvidia CUDA Graphics Card (Compute Capability 3.x / 5.x / 6.x / 7.x / 8.0 / 8.6 ) with latest graphics driver or
- AMD Graphics Card (Beta support available for select GPUs) using the latest OpenCL graphics drivers and OpenCL.
- For OpenCL rendering, render on the fly displacement is only supported for UV bitmap textures.
- Nvidia OptiX Denoiser Nvidia 5.0 min compute capability is required for Nvidia OptiX denoising in interactive rendering. Nvidia 3.0 minimum compute capability card needed for Nvidia OptiX dieing in production rendering.
- Intel Open Image Denoiser Intel SS4.1 (or compatible with it) required for Intel Open Image Denoiser
- SketchUp 2023-2023
How to download and install SketchUp V3.5.1201
- To download the files, click on the button(s) that appears below. This might take from a few minutes to a few hours, depending on your download speed.
- Extract the downloaded files. Learn how to extract the files. QWERTY, the password to extract, will always work!
Run Setup.exe, and then install the software