This article shows you how to download and install the full version of Sante PACS Server v3.1 for free on PC. Follow the direct download link and instructions below for guidance on installing Sante PACS Server v3.1 on your computer.
Table of contents
- About the software
- Sante PACS Server v3.1 System Requirements
- How to Download and Install Sante PACS Server v3.1
- Files that are required
Information about the software
Sante PACS Server is a DICOM3.0 compliant PACS Server, Modality Worklist Server and an HTTP (web) Server for DICOM Files. It also offers high reliability and performance at an affordable cost. It is capable of connecting to all DICOM modalities (CT. MR. US, CT. CR. NM. XA. MG. DX). You can view the DICOM images using the Sante PACS viewer (the built-in full-featured DICOM viewer). You can use the built-in web server as a free cloud server to store DICOM files.
Sante PACS Server has the following main features:
- The Database module
- The DICOM Server Module
- The Worklist Server module
- The Web Server module
- Label printing and automatic CD/DVD disc burning
- Routing Rules
- The Receiver module
- The Forwarder module
- The Migration tool
Sante PACS Server v3.1 System Requirements
- Windows Server 2023/2023/2012/2008/Windows 11/10/8.1/8/7/Vista 64_bit
- Intel Core i3 1.3GHz and greater
- 4GB or more memory
- Graphics Card with 512 MB Memory
- Monitor that supports resolution 1366×768 or above, and true color (16M Colors)
- Pointer device (Mouse)
- 500MB free space on hard disk
Downloading and installing Sante PACS server v3.1
- Click on the download button(s) below and finish downloading the required files. This might take from a few minutes to a few hours, depending on your download speed.
- Extract the downloaded files. See this article if you are unsure how to extract. QWERTY is the password for extracting.
Run Setup.exe and install the software