This article shows you how to download and install the full version of PreviSat v126.96.36.199 for free on PC. Follow these instructions and the direct download link to install PreviSat.
Table of contents
- PreviSat v188.8.131.52 System Requirements
- How to download and install PreviSat.
- Required files
Information on the software
PreviSat can be used for satellite tracking and observing. It’s very simple to use, and it displays the positions artificial satellites in either real-time mode or manual mode. PreviSat makes predictions of their passes and COSMO/SkyMed flares. It also calculates ISS transits. PreviSat utilizes the SGP4 model which was updated in 2006. This model uses TLE orbital element to calculate the geocentric positions of artificial satellites. PreviSat displays satellites in a global map view or a skymap view. It can calculate all passes of satellites at any place in the world.
The main features of PreviSat are:
- NORAD SGP4 model (Hoots, Roehrich, 1980; Vallado, 2006)
- Real time/Manual mode
- World map / Sky map
- Visualizations of ISS Live and Wall Command Center
- Topocentric/Equatorial / Terrestrial coordinates
- Satellite information, osculating element
- Weather for NASA bases or observer location
- Interface that is intuitive (handling TLE, location selection, display options)
- Prediction of passes, MetOp and SkyMed flares, ISS transits and orbital events (very fast calculations)
- Skywatcher Mount Tracking
- Satellite data search (all NORAD objects from 1957 to now)
- Available for Windows/Linux/MacOS X platforms
PreviSat.2.3 System Requirements
- Operating system:Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7,
How To Download and Install PreviSat. v184.108.40.206
- Click on the download button(s) below and finish downloading the required files. Depending upon your download speed, it may take several minutes to several hours.
- Extract the files. For more information on extracting files, please refer to this article. QWERTY is always the password for extracting.
Run Setup.exe. Install the software