This article will help you download and install the full version (v126.96.36.1995) of PDF Annotator for free on your Windows PC. Follow the direct download link and instructions below for guidance on installing PDF Annotator v188.8.131.525 on your computer.
Table of contents
- PDF Annotator v184.108.40.2065 System Requirements
- How to Download & Install PDF Annotator V220.127.116.115
- Required files
Add notes and annotations to any PDF file – corrections, signatures. Highlighting.
Save annotations in the original document. You can share them with colleagues, send them to your partners, or return them to the author. No special software is required to view the marked-up document.
You can add comments to PDF content. If images are available, you can paste them in.
You can always restore the original document. All markup can be removed or hidden in one click.
Add blank pages to make more room. You can also add your comments to any page.
The main features of PDF Annotator are:
- Comment briefly on a long document
- Fill in or sign a form or agreement, and return it by email
- You can proofread, correct and review a document right from your screen
- Take notes and draw right on the pages
- Showcase your ideas and suggestions
- You can easily grade student papers from your computer, tablet or laptop.
PDF Annotator v18.104.22.1685 System Requirements
- Operating System Windows 11 Windows 10, Windows 8 8.1 Windows 7 or Windows 7
Downloading and installing PDF Annotator v22.214.171.1245
- Once you have finished downloading the required files, click the download button. This may take anywhere from a few seconds to several hours depending on your download speed.
- Extract the downloaded files. For more information on extracting files, please refer to this article. QWERTY is always the password to extract!
Run Setup.exe and install the software