This article shows you how to download and install the full version of Microsoft Excel 2010 for free on PC. Follow these instructions to install Microsoft Excel 2010 onto your computer.
Table of contents
- Microsoft Excel 2010 System Requirements
- How to Download & Install Microsoft Excel 2010
- Required files
More information about the software
This version of Office 2010 is the next major release after v12.0. Version number 13 was skipped. Minor improvements and 64-bit support, such as the following:
- Multi-threading computation (MTR), which is useful for frequently used functions
- Improved pivot tables
- More options for conditional formatting
- Additional image editing capabilities
- Sparklines are cell-to-cell charts
- Possibility to preview before pasting
- Office 2010 backstage features for document-related tasks
- Ability to personalize the Ribbon
- There are many new formulas that can improve accuracy, some of which are highly specialized.
Microsoft Excel 2010 System Requirements
Office 2010 minimum system requirements include an Intel Pentium III processor running at 500 MHz, 256 MB of PC100 SDRAM and Windows XP Professional with the Service Pack 3. Office 2003, however, required a processor of 233 MHz and 128 MB RAM.
Downloading and installing Microsoft Excel 2010
- After clicking the download button(s), you can finish downloading the files. This might take from a few minutes to a few hours, depending on your download speed.
- Extract the downloaded files. This article will show you how to extract. The password to extract will always be: www.mysoftwarefree.com
- Open the folder “Software Files”, and choose Microsoft Office 2010 Excel (x64 64bit) or Microsoft Office 2010 Excel (x86 32bit), depending on your 32-bit or 64 bit system.
- Run setup.exe and install Microsoft Excel 2010.
- Now, you can install the complete version of Microsoft Excel 2010 without any restrictions on your computer.
- Please note: If they ask you to activate, download the file and run “IORRT.3.5.cmd”. Then type in “A” to start installing. After that, you can launch the software again.