This article shows you how to download and install the full version of Homedale v2.03 for complimentary on Pc. Meet the clear download link and guidelines above for guidance on installing Homedale v2.03 on your computer.
Table of contents
- About the software
- Homedale v2.03 System Requirements
- How to Download and install Homedale v2.03
- necessary files
About the tool
With Homedale, you may rake for Wi – Fi / Wlan Access Points and monitor their indicate power. The information doorway shows all’ Information elements’ and their decoded data.
To find yourself, employ Google Geolocation, Mozilla Location Service, and Open Wlan Map Service to use the exposure tips that have been detected.
It works with 802.11a / b / g / n / ac / ax wireless networks in the 2.4 Ghz and 5 Ghz frequency bands using 20, 40, 80 and 160 Mhz width channels.
See an overview of all available access points with their signal strength, security ] Wep / Wpa / Wpa2 / Wpa3 ], network name( Ssid ), Bssid, vendor based on Mac address, channel, supported data rates and much more. Information element( Ie ) details that are advertised by the access points are parsed and displayed.
The principal benefits of Homedale are:
- Transmission Power
- Frequence Adoption
- See the usage of all Wi – Fi channels and see the adequate channel for your access point.
- Get a just mouse click to connect and disconnect from a Wi – Fi / Wlan access extent.
Homedale v2.03 System Requirements
- Using Windows 11
- ten Skylights
- 8 Windows
- Using Windows 7
- Windows Vista
- Windows Xp
- Windows 2000,
- Panels Server
- mac 12 … 10.10
How to Download and install Homedale v2.03
- Click on the download switch( second ) below and start downloading the required files. Depending on your access frequency, this process could take anywhere from a few minutes to several hours.
- Collect the downloaded paperwork. If you don’t know how to collect, observe this post. The watchword to collect will always be: Qwerty!
- Operate Setup. file and install the software}