This article will guide you through how to install Global Mapper Pro Version 24.0 Build 101822 completely free on your computer. Follow the direct download link and instructions below for guidance on installing Global Mapper Pro v24.0 Build 101822 on your computer.
Table of contents
- About the software
- Global Mapper Pro v24.0 Build 101822 System Requirements
- How to download and install Global Mapper Pro 2.0 Build 101822
- Files required
Global Mapper Pro(r), a powerful and intuitive GIS application, provides a wide range of tools to create, edit, perform advanced 2D and 3-D analysis, as well as scripting options for workflow automation. Global Mapper Pro includes all of the previously-retired Lidar Module point cloud processing functionality. Global Mapper Pro offers users many new and enhanced data processing or analysis tools. These features are only available for Global Mapper Pro. Below is a comparison chart of the tools and features available in both the Pro and Standard versions.
Global Mapper Pro Build 10822’s main features are:
- Support for exporting/importing more than 300 file formats
- Access to online data sources for streaming imagery, basemaps, terrain, and vector data
- Vector drawing, editing and analysis.
- Editing, joining, calculation and graphing are all attributes
- Maps of thematic and choropleth
- Pre-print layout and map design
- Lidar display, filtering, or manual editing
- Terrain modification and creation
- Terrain analysis, including contour generation, line of sight, viewshed, watershed, and flood simulation
- Volume calculation, pile quantity estimation, cut & fill analysis, and change detection
- Immersive 3D visualization, 3D Data Creation and Editing, Fly Through Recording, Layer Animation
- Image rectification
- Image blending.
- Image and raster reclassifications Tick Tick Calculation Including NDVI and NDWI, NBR and custom formulas
- Geocoding address
- Global Mapper scripts can automate workflow automation and batch file conversion
- Integration with Global Mapper Mobile Application
- GPS data collection and tracking
- Image blending, feathering, histogram matching, cropping and pan sharpening
- Terrain painting
- Breakline calculation
- Advanced querying, editing. segmenting. and filtering of 3D point clouds and lidar
- Automatic classification point cloud data, ground, vegetation, power lines, poles, etc.
- Extracting vector features from point cloud classified data
- Identification and removal of Lidar noises
- Variography and Kriging
- Point cloud thinning, vertical and horizontal rectification and rectification of point clouds data
- Automatic alignment of points clouds with overlap
- Visual analysis of point cloud data including local density, height above the ground, intensity and classification
- Point cloud profiling
- Pixels to Points(r) – Drone/UAV imagery processing to create 3D point clouds, orthoimage, and 3D model
- Advanced automated vectorization for imagery and terrain
- Support for RTK and satellite constellation display
- Built-in editor for Global Mapper scripts
- Support for Python scripting
- Global Mapper Script Script Builder Tool to Record Actions
- Streamlined mobile data fusion
Global Mapper Pro v24.0 Build 101822 System Requirements
- Operating Systems: Windows 98 and Windows NT, Windows 2000 and Windows ME. Windows XP 32- and 64bit versions. Windows Vista 32- and 64bit versions. Windows 7 32- and 64bit versions. Windows Server 2003.
- 64 MB RAM
- Installation requires 40 MB of hard drive storage
Downloading and installing Global Mapper Pro v24.0 build 101822
- Click on the download button(s) below and finish downloading the required files. Depending on the speed of your download, this might take between a few minutes and a few hours.
- Extract the downloaded files. This article will help you learn how to extract. QWERTY, the password to extract, will always work!
Run Setup.exe and install the software