This article shows you how to download and install the full version of EViews v10 Enterprise Edition for free on PC. Follow the direct download link and instructions below for guidance on installing EViews v10 Enterprise Edition on your computer.
Table of contents
- About the software
- EViews v10 Enterprise Edition System Requirements
- How to Download and Install EViews v10 Enterprise Edition
- Required files
EViews 11 offers academic researchers, corporations, government agencies, and students access to powerful statistical, forecasting, and modeling tools through an innovative, easy-to-use interface.
EViews blends the best of modern software technology with cutting edge features. It’s a state-ofthe-art program that provides unprecedented power with an object-oriented interface.
Explore the world of EViews and discover why it’s the worldwide leader in Windows-based econometric software and the choice of those who demand the very best.
EViews Enterprise Edition has the following main features:
- Numeric, alphanumeric (string), date series; value labels
- An extensive library of statistical, mathematical and date functions.
- Language for powerful expression handling and transformation of existing data using operators or functions
- Samples and sample items facilitate processing of subsets.
- Support for complex data formats, including regular, dated, irregular, dated, cross-section, observation identifiers, and dated panel.
- Multi-page workfiles.
- EViews native, disk-based database provides powerful query features and integration to EViews workfiles.
- Convert data between EViews and various spreadsheet, statistical, and database formats, including (but not limited to): Microsoft Access(r) and Excel(r) files (including .XSLX and .XLSM), Gauss Dataset files, SAS(r) Transport files, SPSS native and portable files, Stata files, Tableau(r), raw formatted ASCII text or binary files, HTML, or ODBC databases and queries (ODBC support is provided only in the Enterprise Edition).
- OLE support allows you to link EViews output, including tables, graphs, with other packages like Microsoft Excel(r), Word (r) or Powerpoint(r).
- OLEDB support for EViews data files and databases via OLEDB aware clients or custom software
- Support for FRED (r) (Federal Reserve Economic Data), World Bank.
- Global Insight DRIPro, DRIBase and FAME are supported by Enterprise Edition.
- EViews Microsoft Excel (r) Add-in makes it possible to link and import data from EViews database workfiles directly from Excel.
- Drag-and drop support for data reading; simply drop files in EViews for automatic translation and linking of foreign metadata and data into EViews’ workfile format.
- Use these powerful tools to create new workfile pages using dates and values in existing series.
- Match merge and join, append and subset workfiles.
- Simple-to-use frequency conversion tool for copying and linking data between pages that have different frequencies.
- Frequency conversion and match merging support dynamic updating whenever underlying data change.
- These formulas are automatically updated when the underlying information changes.
- Easy-to-use frequency conversion: simply copy or link data between pages of different frequency.
- Tools for random number generation, resampling, and simulation. Three different random number generators are used to generate random numbers for 18 distribution functions.
- Cloud drive access: Allows you to upload and save files to Dropbox, OneDrive or Google Drive.
- Integrated support for managing dates and time series data (both irregular and regular).
- Support for regular frequency data (Annual/Semi-annual, Quarterly/Monthly, Monthly/Bimonthly, Fortnightly, Fortnightly, Ten-day/Weekly, Daily â€“ 5 day week, Daily- 7 day week).
- Support for high-frequency (intraday) data, allowing for hours, minutes, and seconds frequencies. You can also access a variety of frequencies that are less frequently encountered, such as Multiyear, Bimonthly Fortnight, Ten Day, Daily, and Daily with an arbitrarily selected range of days.
EViews v10 Enterprise Edition System Requirements
- Pentium (or better)
- Windows 10 32bit and 64bit
- Windows 8.1 32bit or 64bit
- Windows 8 32bit and 64bit
- Windows 7 (32bit or 64bit)
- Windows Vista 32bit / 64bit
- Windows Server 2023 (32bit or 64bit)*
- Windows Server 2012 32bit and 64bit versions*
- Windows Server 2008 32bit or 64bit*
- For connectivity to external databases and the installation of EViews-Excel,.Net 4.0 must be installed.
- Memory: 512 MB
- Disk Space: 400MB available hard drive space for EViews executable and supporting files, full documentation, example files, and full documentation.
How do I download and install EViews v10 Enterprise edition
- Once you have finished downloading the files required, click the download button. Depending on how fast you are downloading, it might take several minutes to an hour.
- Extract the downloaded files. This article will help you learn how to extract. QWERTY will always be the password to extract.
Start Setup.exe to install the software