This article shows you how to download and install the full version of DocuFreezer v4.0.2207.5170 for free on PC. You can download DocuFreezer version 4.0.2207.5170 from the link below and follow the instructions.
Table of contents
- DocuFreezer v4.0.2207.5170 System Requirements
- How to download DocuFreezer Version 4.0.2207.5170
- Required files
DocuFreezer can convert your documents and photos to PDF, TXT. JPG. TIFF or PNG formats. This allows you to “freeze” your input documents, and protect them from any modifications. It will display exactly the same way as the original regardless of the device on which it is displayed.
Converting Adobe PDF, Word, Excel spreadsheet, Outlook email, PowerPoint presentation and HTML page, Photoshop file, XPS, text file or JPEG file to another format is often not a problem. If you have multiple files that need to be converted and don’t want the same operation repeated over and over, it can be a problem. DocuFreezer file converter is free and can save you hours each day.
DocuFreezer’s most important features include:
- Simple & easy-to-use interface
- Keep original file contents
- You can save your files to PDF and images
- Conversion multiple files at once
- Supported input file formats: 80+
- Combine, merge and split PDF options
DocuFreezer v4.0.2207.5170 System Requirements
- Microsoft Windows 11/10/8/7 / XP service pack 3 (32-bit and 64-bit systems) or Microsoft Windows Server 2003/2008 / 2012/ 2023/ 2023, or newer versions
- Intel Core i3 or AMD Athlon II X2 processor or faster processor
- 8 GB RAM or more
- 412 MB free space on the hard drive
- Microsoft NET Framework 4.0: Required software
DocuFreezer Version 4.0.2207.5170
- Once you have finished downloading the files required, click the download button. This might take from a few minutes to a few hours, depending on your download speed.
- Extract the files. See this article if you are unsure how to extract. QWERTY, the password to extract, will always work!
Run Setup.exe. Install the software