This article shows you how to download and install the full version of Ascompsoftware Text-R Professional for free on PC. Follow the direct download link and instructions below for guidance on installing Ascompsoftware Text-R Professional on your computer.
Table of Contents
- Ascompsoftware text-R Professional (v2.000). System requirements
- How to Download and Install Ascompsoftware text-R Professional (v2.000).
- Files required
Text-R: For Windows, simple optical text recognition.
The problem: PDF files and images from a scanned paper document contain text that cannot be copied or edited. However, manual typing is not possible due to the size of the document and the high time involved.
The solution: Text-R! Text-R recognizes text in images and PDF files, and converts it to editable documents for all levels. The text can be saved to a new editable pdf or RTF (Word). The formatting stays true to the original text, so there is no need for post-processing.
The built-in dictionaries and professional OCR filters ensure high accuracy in text recognition. Also, it is possible to detect rotated and skewed documents.
Ascompsoftware – Text-R Professional (v2.000). Requirements
- Operating System: Windows 10, 11
- Free Hard Disk Storage: 700 MB
- 4 GB recommended
- Processor: Intel Multi-Core Processor and higher
- Minimum screen resolution: 800×600
How do I download and install Ascompsoftware TextR Professional (v2.000).
- After clicking the download button(s), you can finish downloading the required files. Depending on the speed of your download, it may take up to 30 minutes to complete.
- Extract the downloaded files. If you don’t know how to extract, see this article. QWERTY is the password for extracting.
Run Setup.exe. Install the software