This article shows you how to download and install the full version of Altium Designer (v22.4.2 Build 48) for free on PC. Follow the direct download link and instructions below for guidance on installing Altium Designer (v22.4.2 Build 48) on your computer.
Table of contents
- About the software
- Altium Designer (v22.4.2 Build48) System Requirements
- How to Download and Install Altium Designer (v22.4.2 Build 48)
- Required files
Altium offers a variety of services, from aerospace and automotive to consumer electronics to medical devices and personal computers.
Altium Designer gives engineers a single view of all aspects of the PCB designing process. This includes schematics, layouts, and documentation. Engineers can use all the design tools within one place to complete their design process and produce high-quality products fast.
Altium Designer (v22.4.2 Build 48) System Requirements
- Windows 10 (64bit only), Windows 8.1 64bit only, Windows 7 SP1 64bit only are supported.
- Intel Core i5 processor (or equivalent)
- 4GB RAM
- 10GB hard disk space (Install + User Files)
- Graphics card (supporting DirectX 10 or better), such as GeForce 200 series/Radeon HD 5000 series/Intel HD 4600
- Monitors that have a minimum 1680×1050 or 1600×1200 (4/3 screen resolution)
- Adobe Reader (version XI or later for 3D PDF viewing)
- Up to date Web browser
How to Download and Install Altium Designer (v22.4.2 Build 48)
- You can click on the below download button to start downloading the files. This may take anywhere from a few seconds to several hours depending on how fast you are downloading the files.
- Extract the downloaded files. This article will help you learn how to extract. QWERTY is the password for extracting.
Run Setup.exe then install the program